Welcome to our 3rd Edition of the Bay Area Spring Cup.
In our first two years the tournament popularity skyrocketed - over 400 teams applied in 2018 and had a great experience.
This year we are expecting similar numbers.
Ages - B/G U7-U19 - Copper to Premier Level
Locations - Twin Creeks Complex in Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Los Altos, neighboring towns and East Bay
Pricing - $295-$825 - see the Fee Schedule table below
Formats - 5v5, 7v7, 9v9 and 11v11
Tournament Formats, Game Lengths & Fees:
Age Format Game duration Max/Game Roster Size Referees Price U7-U8 5v5 2x20 min 10/8 1 $295 U8-U10 7v7 2x20 min 14/12 1 $525 U11-U12 9v9 2x25 min 20/16 3 $625 U13-U14 11v11 2x30 min 26/18 3 $775 U15-U19 11v11 2x30 min 26/18 3 $825
Max/Game Roster Size
Registration is Open - This is a VERY popular event with multiple divisions/age. Please do not call/email about what teams applied. If your team does not fit in you will not be accepted and charged!
Check-in Instructions Link
Guest registration Link
Twin Creeks Sport Complex Information:
Twin Creeks Venue - General Policies
Twin Creeks Map
ESPN Cup Series Event - part of the ESPN National Championship
* Qualification for the National Tournament in June 2019
* Registered participants become eligible for scholarships
* Commemorative ESPN Cup Challenge Coins for the athletes (selected by the opposing coaches during preliminary games) who demonstrate leadership, character and sportsmanship
* Registered participants receive an annual subscription to ESPN The Magazine (excluding the body issue)
* Registered participants receive the ESPN Sports Rewards App containing thousands of discounts and offers for literally everything - including dining, entertainment, travel, etc.
For more information please follow this LINK
We have partnered with TRAVELING TEAMS® to secure discounted room blocks at a variety of tournament approved hotels close to our venues. This is a Stay to Play event. All teams traveling to this event beyond 80 miles must reserve their hotel accommodations through TRAVELING TEAMS®. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Please click on the LINK to reserve rooms.
For more information please call Teddy 650 796-7830 or email email@example.com